Apply to be a part of THE CIRCUIT!
We are now accepting applications for the 2019 Winter edition of The Circuit!
The Circuit is a long-form improv program with teams made up of Magnet Theater students, graduates of our training program, and veteran performers. We believe that in order to get better at improv, you need to do it! The Circuit gives more people in our community a chance to work on teams with great coaches, all while performing regularly.
The Winter round of The Circuit will run for 8 weeks, Fridays at 10 p.m., at Magnet Training Center. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 at noon. Teams will be announced January 28th. First rehearsals will be the weekend of February 2nd.
Circuit shows will begin Friday, February 8th and run for 8 weeks, through March 29th.
To sign up, fill out the form: https://goo.gl/forms/U2pP3oOe8YvtF54v2
Questions? Just email email@example.com!
***Please read the following:***
- To apply, you must have completed up to Level 3 at the Magnet.
- Do not call or email registrar beforehand regarding application status.
- Circuit performers may miss no more than 3 shows or practices.
- Performers are expected to rehearse with their assigned team and coach on a weekly basis at assigned times.
- Performers are responsible for the cost of coach and space rentals.